- Demonstrable Change Team Lead experience
- Large, complex, transforming environment
- 12-month Fixed Term Hire opportunity - potential to extend
Our client is highly regarded, large, enterprise-wide Higher Education organisation, conveniently located in the CBD.
About the Role
The role will lead a team responsible for the delivery of change management and communication activities to support the successful implementation and adoption of technology-based solutions across the organisation. A critical aspect of the Team Lead role is managing complex stakeholder relationships, influencing discussion and decision making.
The Team Lead will be managing a team of 7 who are engaged in change management activities and deliverables across of range of technology projects ranging in size and scale.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years' of experience in change management, including several end to end complex, strategic IT/transformation projects
- Experience in supervising the work of other change practitioners
- Experience delivering change management services within large and complex organisations
- Superior skills in managing complex stakeholder interests and expectations
- Previous experience in managing to the competing resourcing, planning and funding demands of concurrent projects and initiatives
- Previous experience working with agile/scrum and human-centered design techniques
- Located centrally close to public transport
- 7.5 hour working days
- Excellent work-life balance
- Gym and facilities on-site
- Exciting, collaborative and transforming working environment
- 12 month fixed term hire with a strong possibility of further extension beyond
- Paying a maximum base salary of up to $150K + superannuation on top (commensurate with skills and experience)
- Conveniently located close to public transport
- Ideally start ASAP, however, our client can wait up to 4 weeks for the successful candidate to commence in the role
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!