- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 4 days ago
NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a HR Advisor on a contract based in Sydney.
About the Role
As a HR Advisor, you will administer, implement and coordinate the human capital management system (HCMSand projects to meet business objective (all modules excluding compensation) across government agencys.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Provide technical advice into the system configuration review/validation process and undertake system adjustments and testing in all modules (excluding compensation)
* Implement and tailor the system to the specific business requirements (all modules excluding compensation) of recruitment, performance and learning across government agencies
* Administer best practice systems and Security configuration
* Coordinate and implement a range of projects applying sound project management principles in the delivery of HCMS and/or business projects
* Maintain and develop stakeholder and supplier relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure deliverables are met
* Research, analyse and interpret options in relation to business cases and project deliverables to contribute to decision making
* Provide first and second level customer focused support
* Provide timely and accurate system administration and training for internal/external clients
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.