- New South Wales
- $51.50 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 2 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Clinical Advisory will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities.
It will provide detailed technical, policy and operational support in relation to complex problems.
This is a contract role until end of June 2021 with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Charlestown, however the role is completely WFH.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing subject matter expertise using a coaching and mentoring approach, advising on the most appropriate supports to achieve participant outcomes.
- Managing complex and sensitive conversations and situations associated with approval of funding.
- Liaising and working with stakeholders, delegates, partners and providers to ensure consistent decision making and outcome achievement.
- Supporting staff conducting internal and Administrative Appeals Tribunal review of decisions.
- Contributing to provision of subject matter expertise to inform Agency guidance and policy.
- Providing high quality written and telephone advice and record keeping.
Acknowledged as covering degree, advanced or other diploma qualifications in the following areas:
* Social Work (Background in complex psychosocial disorders)
* Mental Health Nurse
Must be eligible to be registered with the appropriate registration body or have attained the appropriate certification level as required by the professional association where there is no registration requirement
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.