* Permanent opportunity
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
- Provide high end consulting services to stakeholders across the client domains to ensure the delivery of strategic outcomes
- Responsible for initial review of existing ECM architecture landscape to ensure effective solutions are designed in accordance with business value priorities, business requirements, client's standards, and technology strategy
- Design and architecture, development/build, testing, implementation, change management, warranty, and maintenance & production support
- Project scoping & estimation, scheduling, quality planning, risk planning, and project plan review
- Track solutions through all phases and escalate to the senior architects as needed
- Strong architecture skills across the document management and workflow
- Hands-on experience in IBM Datacap / CMOD (content management on demand), Filenet, Case Manager, ICN etc
- 12+ years of relevant experience within the IT Industry with 8+ years in Document management/workflow
- Good knowledge of IBM Business Process Management (BPM) and related technologies
- Mining and energy sector experience is preferred
- Proficient in data analysis and database/repository design
- Experience in migration or conversation projects in ECM space is desirable
- Industry certifications relevant to ECM area is desirable
- Excellent work-life balance
- Convenient location close to transport
This is a permanent role, paying a salary package in the region of $130-140K (commensurate with skills and experience). Must be an Australian Permanent Resident to apply.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!