- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 8 months ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- 6 month contract with 6 month extension option
- Senior level Technical Architecture
About the Organisation
Our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting building digital capability within the Federal Government. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
About the Role
As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement the technical strategy for the product.
- Liaise with stakeholders across both client and agencies to ensure the solution design meets requirements.
- From design to delivery ensure project scope is aligned to maximise the reuse of existing components and aligns with the core architecture.
- Ensure developed or modified application components align with the business, architecture and solution performance goals.
- Creation of technical design specifications and solution documents.
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in development, build and release management.
- Technical point of contact for client architects.
- Responsibility for overall technical delivery on assigned projects.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience working as a Technical Architect at the enterprise or Whole of Federal Government (WOfG level).
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement at senior levels.
- Demonstrated experience running technical workshops and applying co-design and technical design methods.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and presenting Technical Architecture artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience in subject matter that pertains to the operations of the government service delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in using Technical Architecture tools
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly Jira
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.