- Salary + Bonus + Incentives
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kylie McManus
- about 1 month ago
Our client is looking for a versatile all-rounder with a technical and API product background to join their API team based in the CBD (working from home due to COVID). You'll be driving a new API platform for the client's partners.
This is a hybrid role where you can wear multiple hats. Working with a technical engineering lead, product owner, developers and QA driving the API product roadmap and assisting the team with backlog grooming and feature prioritisation.
You will take ownership of features, user stories, acceptance criteria and ensure the voice of the customer is heard throughout sprints.
A key focus of the role is uplifting API capability, implementing patterns, guard rails and working with other BA's in the business to adopt an API first mindset. You'll be developing API contracts and working with multiple internal teams. This is a Technical BA role defining requirements for microservices and RESTful API's.
A development background with ability to read and design RESTful API requirements is necessary.
- 5+ years in a previous role as a Business Analyst or BA/Product Owner/Delivery Lead role within API teams preferred
- Direct experience within an API team building out a new API suite
- Background in software development or technical testing
- Experience within an Agile environment working with Product Owners, Business Analysts, UX teams, Development teams etc
- Experience creating and testing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ability to scope, develop and interpret RESTful API's is a must as is developing API contracts using Swagger/OpenAPI Specification (OAS 3.0)
- Microservices, AWS Lambda, nice to have
- Actively drive Agile ceremonies (stand-ups, retrospectives, showcases, sprint planning sessions, estimation sessions, backlog grooming) etc and help the squad understand API functionality
Do you have a thirst for knowledge? Our client hosts external meet-ups and fosters knowledge sharing through chapter guilds. A culture of innovation, accountability, sharing knowledge, celebrating wins, and flexibility permeates through all facets of this business.
Industry leading work-life balance and financial benefits for working families, along with training and career development programs, all in a flexible and collaborative environment. Attractive salary package on offer + annual short term incentive. This is a highly successful software business poised for expansion with enviable financial performance and stability.
Today for a confidential phone discussion.
Jarrodd.Edwards@talentinternational.com | 0438 661 623
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | 0408 388 680