- $110 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 12 days ago
About the Role
Our client requires the services of a technical business analyst to perform analysis in projects executed through the SC teams. They are required to understand the technical capabilities of our platforms and apply these capabilities to solve line of business or research opportunities and problems.
- Translating business requirements into technical artefacts;
- Documenting technical solutions and workflows working with technical SME's;
- Documenting high level designs;
- Technical writing to produce project artefacts
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Knowledge on operating systems like Microsoft Server and Linux;
- General awareness of Cloud and virtualisation approaches;
- Broad understanding of server, storage and networking hardware;
- Experience with logging, monitoring, auditing and incident management tools and techniques;
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or Blake.Willoughby@talentinternational.com for further information.