Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Technical Business Analyst Reporting to the Program is to identify then support the execution of process and IT efficiency initiatives and to act as a conduit/facilitator.
It's a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extensiion thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Analyse and challenge the 'As Is' state to identify efficiency opportunities, across the following
- Business processes - both customer-facing and internal, whether historical or policy driven;
- IT service delivery model - support & enhancement costs; monitoring; communication protocol; delivery according to agreed schedule and costs;
- Costs related to concession scheme provision (contract and/or policy related) - for example, scheme eligibility verification, pass replacement.
- For opportunities identified, propose innovative (e.g. technology) and/or pragmatic solutions/options (e.g. process change, process ownership, cost-recovery), and prepare the 'initiative' business case.
- Prepare project management deliverables, e.g. project plan (scope, resources, and cost), status reports, risks/issues and mitigations, benefit tracking, etc.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements
- Ensure the development and documentation of the desired end state business model and its child deliverables meets the change or new business situation to support the project objectives;
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.