Essential requirements of this role:
- Relevant and current industry certifications in business analysis or significant experience in ICT business analysis roles, and an ability to demonstrate well developed business analysis competencies.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute strongly in project teams to deliver projects successfully including the ability to implement business requirements effectively.
- Experience in contributing to the development of business cases, cost benefit analyses and budgets for complex IT projects.
- Well-developed written communication skills including a proven ability to write clear, concise and accurate technical, systems, test and user documentation.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication ability with staff and stakeholders across a diverse organisation particularly during the design, management and implementation of business projects.
- Well-developed analytical and oral presentation skills.
- Sound user training and application support skills.
- Experience in Agile delivery approaches (e.g. SCRUM).
- Relevant industry certification and training (Microsoft, ITIL. AIBA).
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.