- Australian Citizenship required
- Contract to 30 June 2020 with 6 month extension option
- High level of writing skills including technical writing
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to assist the connecting project in driving integrations through the IBM MQ stack to consuming systems. You will collaborate with staff in the division across an organisation to understand their business and system need; plan, document and execute business and strategic analysis to form and manage the solution scope that meet and align business with technology and the organisation's strategic goals.
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a senior Business Analyst working on similar data integration projects
- High-level interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, including technical writing
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong working partnerships with a diverse range of groups
It is a requirement of this position that candidates must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.