- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 9 months ago
12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Technical Business Analyst.
- Tertiary technical or business qualification
- Prince2/PMBOK/TOGAF Accreditation (preferred)
- Experience/Accreditation in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- 5 + years working in technical environments that require close working relationship with business stakeholders.
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience with Requirements Management tools (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience developing user requirements on complex technology programs.
- Experience of working in a banking, transport or ticketing environment (preferred but not mandatory)
- Extensive demonstrated experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct business specifications and requirement documentation.
- Strong stakeholder management background. Actively develops good working relationships with all stakeholders and is motivated by the shared experience of working towards a common goal.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Visio, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation such as reports, presentations and options papers, together with the ability to verbally communicate the key ideas presented in the documentation
- Strong analytical skills - both qualitative and quantitative - with the ability to assimilate information quickly, and present findings in a concise and meaningful way.
- Identifying and reconciling inconsistent or conflicting objectives and drivers between key stakeholders, synthesing information, identifying strategic courses of action and making recommendations to achieve business objectives.
- Reducing technical complexity where significant technical interdependencies exist.
- Designing effective solutions that simultaneously meet business and IT objectives
- Agile problem solving skills and techniques that respect the need for clear accountability and regular reporting to support effective governance.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org