- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 6 months ago
- Join an innovative Government Department!
- 6 Month Contract - max $620 daily rate
- Australian Citizenship Required
Our Client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst with a background in Health industry or similar!
This exciting role will be responsible for supporting the NIM program from a technology delivery and design perspective. You will provide analysis and support to a series of sub-projects and the management of their inter-dependencies across the Agency.
As a Technical Business Analyst you will:
- Undertake current state and future state analysis from a technology perspective
- Create requirements related documentation
- Facilitate workshops with internal and external stakeholders from across government and industry to inform the identification and analysis of current and future state technical requirements
- Understand current state problems with the ability to rapidly undertake analysis and provide advice and recommendations
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases that support the achievement of strategic objectives as required
- Identify how changing business and future state requirements may be delivered with existing or augmented technical solutions
- Prepare / contribute to project artefacts and documentation
- Comfortable with complex architecture/ backend systems and strategy
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Ideally appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or experience within the Health Industry.
- Experience and skills in managing relationships to achieve organizational objectives.
- Understanding of business and stakeholder/market.
- Ability to collaborate within a team, transferring knowledge and skills appropriately.
- Ability to maintain productive relationships with industry providers and stakeholders to a shared goal.
- Experience supporting complex and cross-organizational/Agency programs of work, to ensure delivery within short timeframes and changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with all team members, especially those at senior levels.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions within the boundaries of this role's delegated authority.
It is a requirement that successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or email@example.com for further information.