- $100000.00 - $130000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 6 months ago
- Permanent role | Canberra or Melbourne
- Australian Citizens | Baseline clearance highly regarded
- Experience with Pega
Technical Business Analyst that will be responsible for working with Architecture & Lead BA to analyse the Solution for a defined Program Increment, and break down & assign technical elements for the Product Backlog using Jira, to ensure efficient and on-time delivery of Program Increment outcomes and dependency management
You will assist with interaction with client legacy systems and related technical specifications to enable E2E testing. You will coordinate with technical teams to ensure design/development/testing confirms to the stated requirements.
Skills & Attributes
- Proven experience in business analysis and solution design
- Domain experience in either Banking, Telecommunications or Government
- Strongly preference for Pega skills and certification
- Proven experience in dependency management using Agile delivery & Jira
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.