- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Kunwar Bijjan
- about 2 months ago
- 2 x Technical Business Analyst required
- Attrative Day rate
- Immediate start
About the role:
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to work closely with the Business, Platforms, Develpers and Project Managers to provide technical analysis breakdown of the user stories to support the development of the integrated data objects and ensure optimal solution which meet the business objectives. This role will also provide business expertise to the Transformation Delivery Manager, initiative leads, process and communication analyst and outsourcing partner lead as required.
- Lead requirement elicitation, examine, evaluate and interpret the customer's business and processes to provide support and a translation of their requirements into clear and insightful technical instructions to assist in the code development.
- Use innovative thinking, process improvement techniques and problem solving skills when performing analysis on people, processes and systems.
- Management expectation of stakeholders, resolve conflicts, communicate effectively with stakeholders, develop and communicate requirement to relevant audiences.
- Contribute to project and risk management, support Data Domain Leads, Project and Iteration Managers to define, estimate and coordinate business analysis activities, Ensure related risks are raised, discussed and managed within the agreed risk management framework, prepare business impact, risk assessment and possible solutions / mitigations
- Work with test team to ensure data is available, reliable, consistent, accessible, secure and timely to support the mission and activities of the organization
- Work in an Agile, Lean way to ensure we focus on work that pragmatically delivers the most value and eliminates waste and duplication
- Participate in the user acceptance, reconciliation and functional testing as required
- Identify new and innovative ways to delivery data centralised context and objects.
- Adhere to the Data Privacy & Ethics Management Policy, Framework and Standards in conjunction with the Customer team in Customer Labs.
- Enable data lineage mapping data elements to a data domain and specific data owner / stewards.
- Adherence to the data quality checklist as part of the standard ways of working prior to initiative delivery
- Ensure we understand the critical data issues in terms of business impact/risk/opportunity and drive data policy enforcement and compliance.