- Obtaining a comprehensive understanding of business needs and strategies for the business software
- Liaising closely with internal customer representatives to provide advice on all aspects of Information Technology that have the potential to impact the business.
- Driving delivery and iteration planning.
- Effectively and concisely documenting requirements to the level of technical detail required by developers and testers.
- Maintain and foster relationships with all stakeholders, including those throughout the business unit, across the organisation, and external suppliers and customers.
- Pro-actively asses identify and manage risks.
- Leading the definition, design and delivery of specific software solutions through proactive consulting and support to the agile teams.
- Estimate total effort (planning, design, coding, documentation e.g.) to deliver project sprint and release cycles.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of standards, procedures, and methodologies to maximise the effectiveness of the product delivery lifecycle.
- Support application release planning and coordinate the work with other teams.
- Demonstrated experience, within a complex application development and support environment, in evaluating and documenting business and software requirements to a high level of technical detail.
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of system implementation, both in-house and customised package solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team with knowledge of continuous delivery practices such as CI/CD.
- Experience in the analysis and definition of technical specifications for developing and supporting systems that are remotely deployed, high availability and unattended
- Demonstrated recent experience working in an agile scrum environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to conceptualise, compose, review and deploy written processes and procedures in a collaborative environment.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com