- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 8 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
12 Months Contract
- Gathering Business Requirements and acceptance criteria
- Conducting Data Discovery activities on the Data Warehouse, Data Marts and Reports to analyse data and determine if it is 'fit for purpose' in accordance with Business requirements.
- Documenting technical requirements, Training Material, As-is/To-be processes (dataflow diagrams, flowcharts) potential Test Cases.
- Documentation and maintenance of source to target mappings at both table and column level of detail.
- Be able to create and/or update the Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure requirements are managed throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Maintain/Manage Business Requirements and Technical specification documents and follow change management procedures.
- Facilitating workshops, assessing and documenting options
- Ensure business requirements are clearly identified and understood so that the most effective and efficient solutions can be derived.
- Ensure all Technical Business Analyst deliverables are peer reviewed to assure and improve quality.
- Review design and testing documents and work with EDWARD Development and testing teams to ensure business requirements are met.
- Ensure that stakeholders are kept updated on the status of requirements and the scope of the deliverables.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing concepts (ETL, Staging/Target Area, OLAP, Dimensional Modelling, Data Marts etc.)
- Recent Five (5) years' experience working as a Technical Business Analyst in a project environment
- Minimum Two (2) years' Experience working in complex projects
- Minimum Three (3) years' experience working as a Technical Business Analyst in a Data Warehouse environment
- Strong technical background - recent Three (3) years' hands-on experience using SQL or other Data query/profiling tools
- Experience working closely with Business stakeholders
- Ability to liaise with high level business and technical stakeholders
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.