The purpose of this position is to provide analysis services to project within a large and complex ICT program.
Location: Brisbane CBD
Duration: December 2020
- Work with the Architecture team to gather non-functional / quality requirements for the solution architecture and design of resulting systems.
- Work with architects and domain specialists to gather and analyse requirements for information technologies, security and privacy principles.
- Work with Business Analysts to address functional requirements for the project.
- Take the design through the review and governance processes to ensure successful assurance.
- Develop a technical assessment with the current state of the solution architecture with architects.
- Develop a solution design with architects for a proposed solution.
- Knowledge and experience working with on-premise and cloud-hosted services, and hybrid implementations of these.
- Knowledge and experience working with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS architectures.
- Knowledge and experience of agile project delivery techniques.
- Work with systems integrators and developers to ensure build follows solution design.
- Ability to gather and investigate information from a variety of sources, explore new ideas and different viewpoints.
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com