- NSW Government Client
- 5-month contract with a strong possible extension thereafter
- Sydney CBD Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business / Technical Analyst for UI/UX Design.
The key responsibilities include:
- Gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Develop UI/UX Strategies
- Experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web and mobile applications is highly desirable.
- Drupal 8 knowledge is a must
- Adobe creative suite knowledge
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.