- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 12 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
9 months contract with a view to extend
Burwood and other CBD Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Technical Change and Release Specialist on a contract based in CBD Locations.
- 7+ years recent experience leading technical change in complex integrated large scale enterprise environments.
- Experience with managing change processes in Service Now, Remedy or other similar workflow tool.
- Experience developing change documentation and representing change at formal change forums .
- Demonstrated ability to easily learn, understand and convey technical concepts; existing technical knowledge in the areas of authentication and data integration via ESB or other middleware platforms would be advantageous .
- Experience working in software development change and release would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in an environment with competing priorities, this role calls on your ability to be a 'people person' to get things done.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.