Digital service-changes / Technical Release Management
Our client a Government Agency in Darwin is looking to hire a Technical Change Manager on a 12-month contract in Darwin. The Technical Change Manager will be responsible for championing and instilling the disciplines around managing digital service-management changes to ensure quality outcomes
The Technical Change Manager will also proactively engage the digital project/change community to ensure an effective forward plan of digital solution releases is developed and maintained. The role will also ensure that processes are in place and followed for technical release of products through development, testing and staging environments.
Skills & Experience required:
- At least five years of demonstrable experience managing the digital service-change and technical release management function in digital service-management environments with multiple providers of services.
- Demonstrable track record of review and rectification of challenges with, or setup of, release and digital service-change and release management capability of a complex organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to put in place formal plans for improvement of the digital service-change and release management function with milestones and measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex relationships across multiple stakeholders to deliver coherence and clarity in the digital service-change and release management schedule.
- High level social and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders.
For more information on the role apply online or call us on 08 82281560.