- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Deborah Moreton
- 16 days ago
They are currently seeking a Technical Consultant to be responsible for the customisation, design and implementation of their product.
- Actively participating in the implementation of their software applications, installations, requirements analysis, system design, configuration, testing, training and deployment.
- Create and maintain the code aligned with the development team
- Preparing estimates of identified work.
- Preparing deliverables for all stages of implementation, system analysis and design, installation, testing, training and deployment.
- Build and maintain business relationships throughout the deliverable cycle.
- Deliver client / customer requirements and specifications accurately and on time.
- Degree qualified in Computer Science etc
- Able to program in C#.Net
- SQL Server background (TSQL, SQL Profiler, Database Design)
- Experience with ERP packages such as Sage, Dynamics, IFS, Epicor
- Well-developed problem resolution skills.
- Proven testing skills.
- Clear and concise documentation skills.
- Well-developed communication skills.