You will require at least 5 years' experience implementing and supporting solutions based on the traditional Microsoft Server Stack. Experience with Microsoft 365 and/or Microsoft Azure will also be highly regarded. Our client offers an amazing work environment with a focus on customer service and end-user satisfaction.
- Extensive background implementing and supporting solutions based on the traditional Microsoft Server Stack with a focus on Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange;
- Experience implementing and supporting hypervisors and virtual desktop technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V and Citrix;
- Strong knowledge and experience with the core Office 365 products (i.e. Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business);
- Experience implementing backup and disaster recovery solutions;
- Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Desired Technical Skills
- Knowledge and experience with Azure cloud services (i.e. Azure IaaS, Azure Active Directory, Azure Networking Services, Azure storage and Azure Site Recovery);
- Previous experience working in a consulting role;
- Relevant industry certifications (MCSE, VMware VCP, Citrix CCP);
- ITIL or equivalent certification.
If this role is of your interest, please apply online or call Kapil on 8228 1566 for a confidential chat.