- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 11 days ago
- Initiate and deliver high level communication to key stakeholders ensuring they are briefed on objectives, milestones and progress.
- Establish plans and schedules for internal and external activities, including financial plans and estimates to ensure successful delivery.
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans, including management of financial costs, risks and issues, and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver the project on time and to budget
- Prepare relevant project documentation to a high standard, to ensure appropriate communication of project scope, objectives, status and deliverables.
- Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders including cross-agency representatives, consultants and contractors, to ensure project success.
- Work with the support team to source vendor and contract resources in accordance with departmental policies, procedures and standards, and negotiate and manage vendor engagements and contracts to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Principal/Senior role experienced in working on critical systems in complex and diverse business and technology environments, with strong technical project management skillsets
- Proven experience in team leading the delivery of solutions using MS Dynamics 365.
- Ability to manage multiple large work packages and activities.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule projects using appropriate tools and monitor projects to ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, time and scope, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project artefacts including project and stage plans, risk registers, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, direct, manage and motivate a project team including planning and prioritising work, ensuring deadlines are met, managing budget and resources, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for business and systems analysis, and design so that the systems meet business requirements.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com