You will be responsible for leading and driving a Technical community of practice, that will include embracing Agile methodology and supporting frameworks, leading quality of outcome, supporting documentation, code quality and team ethos by driving these philosophy's and enabled lower environments.
You will be a key factor in driving the cultural change towards agile and modern delivery models as part of a large-scale transformation towards Continuous Delivery and Lean Governance principles.
You work on an in-house built platform that helps both business and technical teams to assess Risks. We need someone who can come in and assess and understand the tech landscape and then work on major and/or minor enhancements, and some maintenance work and bug fixes (there may be some of this work but not all is focused on this).
Your skills and experience:
We are NOT looking for someone with our Client's specific platform experience as it is built in-house however a background in Java, API's, SQL (database) Skills is expected.
- Exposure or experience with risk rating systems is highly desirable.
- Extensive experience developing digital and enterprise applications
- Experience in a continuous delivery environment including automation
- Working knowledge of Agile and Project Management Methodologies
- Proven success in improving quality, continuous improvement in a technology organisation
- Extensive experience in systems integration and Environment Management
- Proven ability to implement generic, re-usable solutions, components or frameworks, including appropriate documentation and training
- Proven Team player willing to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Knowledge across architecture disciplines, application development methodologies, tools and modern DevOps
- Proven experience in business and IT relationship management; working in/with matrix structures and influencing senior business and technology leaders