- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 6 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Technical Lead is to design and deliver technology-based solutions that leverage AWS services for ticketing projects.
Whilst the Technical Lead is not required to be hands coding, it is expected that they will facilitate the design, documentation and delivery process in an Agile environment.
This is a 12 months contract to start with a stromng possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Work closely with solution architects to the provide direction for both technology resources and business stakeholders concerning the technology selections and appropriate solution implementations
- Take responsibility for delivery of major components of a project. This includes both hands on delivery and the coordination of other resources.
- Take responsibility for various operational activities like regular/ad-hoc reporting from disparate data sources. Respond to production severity 1 & 2 issues appropriately, during and out of business hours. Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Participate, and where necessary coordinate, the agile delivery of a technology focused feature team. Experience in the creation of stories, breaking them into lower level tasks and driving the agile board.
- Create detailed, business readable, technical documentation, to support business cases and solution designs.
- Detailed understanding and experience in designing and delivering complex data integrations for multiple systems.
- Working knowledge of key AWS offerings and how they can be utilised in an entirely cloud hosted environment.
- Working knowledge of AWS technologies and services, such as CloudFormation, Cloudfront, API Gateway, S3, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Lamdba, SQS, Redshift and Congnito
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Experience with large scale technology project delivery, preferably in a Government setting.
- Experience integrating with payment gateways with a solid understanding of PCI DSS compliance
- Wllingness to work flexibly and provide rostered on-call support outside of business hours
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.