- New South Wales
- $140000.00 - $153300 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Scarlett Cooke
- 6 days ago
Permanent Career Opportunity
ASAP start required
$140k + super
Due to new business growth, we are seeking an experienced Technical Lead to work with a blue-chip consultancy supporting a dedicated customer.
About the role:
- Finance Data Mart application development and maintenance through Data Stage jobs.
- You will be responsible for Design and develop changes received from Business and provide Run support with the help of the team from offshore.
- Communication to stakeholders on batch processing status in case of any delays/failures
- Ensure the daily batch jobs are successfully running as defined.
- Bug fixing, error handling for batch process, stakeholder reporting and coordinate with Source system teams for valid files.
- In case of batch processing delays coordinate with source system teams for the files/data and status reporting to stakeholders.
- Track the ticketing queue for incidents and service requests assigned to the squad.
The preferred candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years experience as a DataStage Tech Lead
- Must have Data Stage 11.7 /Unix experience
- DataStage 11.7
- Oracle 12.2.1
- Mainframe - preferred
- XCom (for file transfer) - preferred
- .Net (Web portal for dashboard is running on .Net) - preferred
- Excellent communication skills & stakeholder management skills
For further information please contact Scarlett Cooke - firstname.lastname@example.org