- $120000.00 - $140000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Samuel Fontana
- 1 day ago
Amazing opportunity with a global organization that is currently expanding their digital services in Melbourne.
What we are looking for:
A strong candidate that responsible to work as a Subject Matter Expert for BMC Remedy suite of applications in the telecom domain, should have hands-on experience on below Remedy products on Linux environment:
- BMC Remedy
- BMC Analytics
- BMC AO
- BMC AI
What will you be doing:
- Liaison with the customer to understand the scope/requirements and owns all aspects of technical planning and translates business requirements into system specifications.
- Contributes to, and owns as appropriate, the analysis process and documentation deliverables including workshop facilitation and Gap Analysis
- Creates solution design document and interface specifications with sufficient detail and manages design within the scope of the project goals
- Owns all assigned areas of the build phase. Applies technical and process knowledge and best practices to deliver consistent, high quality, production-ready solutions.
- Integrate Remedy with other BMC products and third-party applications.
- Provides leadership and mentoring throughout the project phase to junior team members
- Successfully moves the changes into production and provides post-go-live support
If this is YOU, please click APPLY or you can email your RESUME directly to me at email@example.com or call me on (03) 9236 7766.