This organisation has built a global satellite network and supports infrastructure that spans across every region in the world, by using our customer-first mindset and passion for leveraging communications technology to advance the government and enterprise customers we serve.
About the role
This golden partner is on the lookout of for a passionate self-starter who can contribute to a team working in a fast-paced environment. An opportunity has been created to play an integral role in analysing business processes for service delivery and network operations for enterprise grade satellite services. As a part of a dynamic and collaborative team, you will liaise extensively with stakeholders from the client (NBN Co) and vendor domains including:
- Understanding the end to end systems related to OSS/BSS and how they are integrated
- Responding to stakeholder questions about the OSS/BSS functionality
- Helping the System Architect to prepare design documentation
- Contributing to Training Documentations
- Working with Dev team to ensure the design and the technical details are understood
- Achieving successful business outcomes by developing appropriate strategies to overcome ambiguity within business processes and requirements.
- Supporting network infrastructure vendors with enabling required infrastructure by defining client requirements.
- Effectively translating contractual requirements and scope of work into technical and functional requirements.
- Consulting with the customer, partners, internal and other stakeholders as needed to gather and clarify business requirements utilising a variety of best practice techniques.
- Documenting business processes and workflows, producing clear and detailed business requirements, process maps and pseudo code where required.
- Participate in testing (User Acceptance Test and Business Readiness Test) and user training
- Work with Business Analyst and System Architect to define or clarify requirements, systems and tools.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and use of initiative.
- Strong knowledge and experience in operational domain (Fulfilment, assurance, billing) in Telecommunications industry.
- Knowledge and experience in satellite or wireless technologies is preferred.
- Proficiency with diagramming (Visio) and experience in creating documentation with other relevant tools (Spreadsheets, Word/Writer Documents, Text files.) This is both for operations and for communications with customers.
- Ability to manage workload based on varying priorities.
- Motivated to deliver high quality results with a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to translate technical concepts and articulate to Varying audiences
- Confidence and neat presentation.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a very high pace environment.
- Understanding of Telecommunication network infrastructure demarcations.
- Knowledge of Virtual Network Operators (VNO) and the Wholesale Telecommunication business model.
- Understanding of Telco Activation and Assurance processes
- Familiarity with Network Management Systems (NMS), Alarming(Network Monitoring) systems and Assurance ticketing systems.
- Background in Consulting and demonstrated experience in managing a diverse group of stakeholders, with the ability to provide strong support and guidance to stakeholders regarding business analysis activities and outputs.
- Knowledge of UML in relation to describing and presenting Solution description/definition
- Preferably understanding of Satellite Networks
If this sounds like you, then push the "APPLY NOW" button or alternatively for a faster response call me on (03) 9236 7766 or alternateively email me on email@example.com