- Sydney C B D
- $650 - $675 per day
- Job Type
- Majella Sanders
- 12 days ago
- Demonstrable PEGA Consulting experience
- CSSA Certification Essential
- Contract opportunity, based in the Sydney CBD
Our client is a highly respected global leader in consulting, technology, out-sourcing and next-generation services. They enable their clients to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. They help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Our client is actively seeking an experienced PEGA Consultant who will work directly on a banking client site based in Sydney's CBD.
Skills and Experience
5+ years of experience working with PEGA and be CSSA Certified
Proficiency in integration concepts (including but not limited to):
- PRPC with JMS and REST
- Inbound email service design and configuration
- PRPC asynchronous integration models
- Integration Error Handling and debugging
- Distributed transactions
- XML for Data mapping
Proficiency in IAC implementation concepts (including but not limited to):
- Strong implementation knowledge of Case Management (including Dependency)
- Hands on expertise in configuring Pega UI with Branding
- Evaluating class structures for future enhancements
- Rule Assembly and Execution Pega Caches
- Excellent work-life balance
- Convenient location close to transport
This is an initial 6 month contract role, with potential extension quarter on quarter, paying a day rate in the region of $650 - $675 per day (commensurate with skills and experience). Our client will wait for up to a month for the successful person to start in the role.
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!