- New South Wales
- $160000.00 - $170000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Scarlett Cooke
- about 2 months ago
- Sydney CBD Location
- Permanent Career Opportunity
- $160-170k inclusive of super
- Global Managed Services Brand
We are urgently looking for a Technical Lead / .Net Developer, for a permanent career opportunity with our dedicated client, a global managed services brand. The suitable candidate should be able to mentor and guide a team from the technology perspective.
- Lead and mentor the technical team and liaise with the business and enterprise IT teams to bring to life world class digital experiences in accordance with product requirements, designs, and user stories. You will achieve this using current/emerging capabilities and industry standard technologies and frameworks.
- The role requires knowledge, experience and top-tier capability in full stack development and the ability to lead the team to create powerful, fast, robust and secure technical solutions.
- Lead the technical team across all development roles (front end and back end) on high profile projects
- Have the ability to create solutions that render and perform well to be used to deliver our products
- Take ownership of the solution architecture and design
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Implement and maintain efficient, scalable and robust code to ensure the smooth operation of the websites
- Have accountability for maintaining currency across different environments (development, testing)
- Have sound knowledge of industry best practices and how to implement them
- Provide and achieve realistic development timeframes and take responsibility for deliverables
- Be able to adapt to changes in scope or design
- Work on highly visible enterprise projects
- Mentor developers on building scalable digital products/applications
- Be responsible for coding standards and techniques and guide other developers on best practices
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience leading and mentoring a technical team
- Outstanding experience with .Net solution architecture and design patterns
- Advanced C# .Net/SQL/ReactJS hands-on experience
- Unit testing and integration testing, design, implementation and execution
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Substantiated team leadership and management experience
- Exposure to complex enterprise IT environments
- Exposure to and understanding of PaaS environments (desirable)
- Exposure to and understanding of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft SharePoint on-prem and online (desirable)
- Technical Stack:
- Back End: C# (.Net) 3.5+, SQL Server, Rest API, Dependency Injection, Entity
- Framework, PowerShell script, WCF.
- Front End: ReactJS (16.8+), Redux, TypeScript, Java script, SAAS, Webpack, MaterialUI, HTML, CSS, Flex, ES6, Responsive Design, Accessibility.
- Common: Git, JIRA, Agile methodology
Please APPLY NOW!
For further information please contact Scarlett Cooke - firstname.lastname@example.org