Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Technical PM to develop, implement and support technical development activities during transformation projects.
This is a 6 months contract role with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Macquarie Park.
- Responsible for the architecture, design and development of software applications to deliver quality people-centric enterprise solutions.
- Lead and facilitate scoping and technical requirements sessions with stakeholders, the program team and vendors, and make recommendations to meet users' needs or to streamline operations.
- Define goals for the technical development stream, manage their executions and ensure they are delivered to timeline and budget.
- Assess current systems architecture and make recommendations for improvement, including assisting with downstream system impact analysis and risk analysis including conducting end-to-end test management.
- Knowledge and experience with Workday platform / Kronos / Ascender.
- Exposure to Oracle, middleware like Dell Boomi, Azure and AWS would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle Databases, Oracle ODI and Oracle Golden Gate.
- Extensive experience in managing the design, configuration and implementation of successful technical developments for complex business transformation projects.
- Experience in analysing and synthesising data for consumption across multiple audiences, ensuring accuracy and usability.
- Project Management experience to be able to manage a matrix reporting team to project outcomes.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.