- Competitive rewards package
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jon McCahon
- 8 days ago
- Full-time, permanent role
- Global product launch
- Free parking on-site
This new and challenging Technical Product Manager position is a key role providing product management support to the sales team of our internationally renowned organisation.
The role encompasses all aspects of product management; from market research, development, testing and approval, market release (launch), support and warranty and obsolescence. The position also includes the creation of all documentation, including technical, promotional and training.
- Provide leadership and motivation, develop challenging and innovative strategies to promote the growth of and achieve the group objectives. Provide an environment for decision-making, personal accountability, communication and development.
- Adopt a continuous improvement attitude towards identifying the potential for change in all aspects of the business including products, services, and people.
- Product Management of the Allocated Product Portfolio - Ensure that the Product Portfolio is up to date, and annual Sales Targets are achieved via the Region Sales Managers. This includes;
- Establishing Sales Targets for each CSO for each product line.
- GAP Analysis.
- Sales and Marketing plan - required as part of the product commercialisation plan.
- Product Training - preparation of the training material - can include a power point presentation, training manual. Internal and external training need to be considered.
- Product Promotional Material - brochures, power point presentations, samples, give-aways.
- Technical Support - provide first level of technical support.
- Product Rationalisation.
- Next Generation - future products, can be own manufacture, developed by a "technology partner', or sourced from a new or existing supplier.
- Project Management using PSNext for new product introductions.
- Compliance Management - co-ordination of the product testing and the ongoing product compliance.
- Identify New Market Segments and provide marketing strategies as well as product branding - supporting the corporate identify.
- Product testing and improvements.
- Technical Documentation - complete and maintain all technical documentation - manuals, product data sheets, install guides etc.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Electronic Engineering desirable or Technical Diploma
- 5+ years related experience in a similar capacity; Product Management and/or Production Engineering background.
- Must be able to network within organisation at all levels.
- Must have understanding of IT.
- Capable of domestic and international travel.
If you are interested in finding out more about these positions, please forward your updated CV to
Tracy Dhir by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, please call for a confidential chat on 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com