- Melbourne C B D
- $800 - $900 Per Day + GST
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 28 days ago
They are a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
As the technical Product Owner you will enable and inspire a multi-disciplinary and technically focused Squad to pursue its delivery of work. You will ensure that the work is operationally and strategically aligned to the BS11 Compliance mission and engage with other Product Owners to align and manage interdependencies.
What you will be responsible for:
- Establishing a new squad based in Australia including hiring, setting up the squad operating model
- Develop the digital vision and roadmaps aligned to the transition
- Program management skills to plan and prioritise the most effective strategy for delivering the transition, understanding the technical architecture that needs to be achieved
- Work closely with the NZ team to influence and establish AEM development capability and operating rhythm for teams I n NZ
- Ability to create, prioritise, sequence and maintain the Product Backlog, aligning with multiple strategies/objectives
- Elaborating Epics, Themes and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint for the new squad
- Convey the vision and goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint and ensure the Squad remains aligned to these
- Experience in Digital AEM space is added advantage
- Extensive knowledge with Compliance
- Has to have come from an Enterprise level background.
- Preferably someone who has experience in Cloud/DevOps areas.
- Someone who can translate technical requirements to non-technical people.
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW' button or alternatively call Wes on (03) 9236 7766 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org