- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 10 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Project Coordinator role to support the Technology Integration Stream of the program, working closely with the Project Manager to support the delivery team,
- Use applications integration/data technical knowledge and awareness to manage and/or coordinate work packages and tasks within the project workstream which include: Review of technical specifications tasks, Development tasks, Integration Tasks, Documentation of work packages, reviewing the documentation
- Scheduling and preparation of material for project meetings. Documenting and distributing minutes of meetings, following up resources to gather the status of actions.
- Support the Project Manager in timely delivery of the workstream activities; undertake coordination duties in relation to planned tasks
- Develop an in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars (e.g. timeframes, outcomes, key directions) to ensure the ability to effectively support the delivery of project tasks
- Build an awareness of the IT and business environment, how it works and constraints to assist with project delivery support
- Gather, record and review information from stakeholders to assist in progressing project tasks
- Assist in maintaining project schedules, status reporting, risk register and other relevant task tracking registers
- Previous multi-year (5-7 years) experience as a coordinator or junior project manager supporting a high performing
- Project Manager in technical delivery, in complex integrated enterprise/largescale environments
- Demonstrated ability to apply basic project management skills; logical approach to planning and analysis, ability to deliver to tight timelines, make sound risk-based decisions
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management/coordination skills in highly technical environments; learn technologies and technical concepts easily
- Proven experience in managing tasks and communicating effectively with non-technical stakeholders (eg. business application owners)
- Competent in Microsoft Office and Project applications.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.