- Plan, execute and control all aspects of the project including scope, schedule, budget, quality, resources, issues and risks.
- Manage project issues, risks and opportunities in consultation with the Program Manager and respective projects Steering Committee.
- Identify necessary project management system improvements, procedures and policy requirements and deliver to Program Manager.
- Monitor project performance to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
- Provide regular and accurate visibility of project progress.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on required outcomes to the Program Manager the CEO and ICT Advisory Committee, and/or Board as required.
- 5+ years' experience in Project Management.
- Demonstrated success in leading & managing large technical IT projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Experience with and/or understanding of agile software delivery principles.
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button below.