- 24 months Fixed term contract
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 9 days ago
Reporting to the Manager IT & OT you will be responsible and looking after the project management of a range of ICT projects and Cybersecurity plans.
Essential requirements for this role:
- A relevant degree and more than five years of progressive IT & OT experience with emphasis on multi-platform & multi-vendor client server operating environments including operations and moderately complex systems and programming.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Experienced project manager (upto $100k value) and moderate complexity
- Organisation change management
- Technical change management
- Information Risk management
- Contractor management
- Audit experience & managing corrective actions
- Asset register management
- Site audits of OT & IT assets
- Strong knowledge of LAN & WAN.
- Knowledge of relevant LAN operating systems, networking protocols including control systems and standard OT application suites.
- SCADA domain management
- Working technical knowledge of current IT & OT systems software, protocols, and standards, including Microsoft Active Directory.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.