- New South Wales
- $680 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 16 days ago
This is a contract role until the end of financial year June 2021 with strong possible extension thereafter based in Orange, NSW however flexible work options available for right candidate.
- Managing projects including the delivery of outcomes and benefits, scope boundaries, schedules, quality and budgets
- Coordinating diverse teams of technical and non-technical, internal and external resources to enable project delivery and transition
- Overseeing and developing requirements and project documentation and reporting progress on delivery
- Providing guidance and expertise to support business areas managing their own projects from ideation to closure
- Undertake procurements and tenders in accordance with government procurement frameworks
- Identifying and managing risks and overseeing the implementation of risk mitigation plans in accordance with risk management framework
- Strong project management and business analysis skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills to present information and communicate expectations in an environment with competing requirements/workloads
- Elicit information and requirements from customers and stakeholders in order to collaborate desired outcomes with experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience using MS Project, MS Office 365, Sharepoint, MS Teams and MS Project Web App.
- Highly desirable is experience delivering projects involving Microsoft Business Applications (Dynamics 365 and Power Platform) and Records Management.
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.