- Initiate and deliver high level communication to project sponsors and other key stakeholders ensuring they are briefed on objectives, milestones and progress.
- Establish plans and schedules for internal and external activities, including financial plans and estimates to ensure successful delivery.
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans, including management of financial costs, risks and issues, and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver the project on time and to budget
- Prepare relevant project documentation to a high standard, to ensure appropriate communication of project scope, objectives, status and deliverables.
- Work with the support team to source vendor and contract resources in accordance with departmental policies, procedures and standards, and negotiate and manage vendor engagements and contracts to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Experience within Agile Methodologies
- Principal/Senior role experienced in working on critical systems in complex and diverse business and technology environments, with strong technical project management skillsets
- Proven ability to manage large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule projects using appropriate tools and monitor projects to ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, time and scope, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project artefacts including project and stage plans, risk registers, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for business and systems analysis, and design so that the systems meet business requirements.
There is also a wide range of benefits on offer from the client!. To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com