You will be responsible for:
- Initiate and deliver high level communication to project sponsors and other key stakeholders ensuring they are briefed on objectives, milestones and progress.
- Establish plans and schedules for internal and external activities, including financial plans and estimates to ensure successful delivery.
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans, including management of financial costs, risks and issues, and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver the project on time and to budget
- Prepare relevant project documentation to a high standard, to ensure appropriate communication of project scope, objectives, status and deliverables.
- Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders including cross-agency representatives, consultants and contractors, to ensure project success.
- Work with the support team to source vendor and contract resources in accordance with departmental policies, procedures and standards, and negotiate and manage vendor engagements and contracts to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Expereince Managing Technical business systems projects, ideally you'll come from a technical background
- Principal/Senior role experienced in working on critical systems in complex and diverse business and technology environments, with strong technical project management skillsets
- Proven ability to manage large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule projects using appropriate tools and monitor projects to ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, time and scope, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project artefacts including project and stage plans, risk registers, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Proven ability to gather information and advice for business and systems analysis, and design so that the systems meet business requirements.
- Well-developed change management skills, with the ability to manage the change process, identifying and defining specific measures by which benefits can be measured and monitor benefits against the business case, supporting the business and senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages and deliverables are aligned to the expected benefits and lead activities in the realisation of benefits.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com