- Darwin based role
- Job Type
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- 9 months ago
- 12-month minimum
- Darwin Based role
- Experienced Technical Project Manager
- Willing to relocate to Darwin
The CCSRP is a major technology program that will transform the delivery of health care services for Territorians by delivering a Territory-wide single, integrated health electronic record system. Working closely with the Department of Health, the CCSRP team comprises public sector employees and contractors working together to deliver multiple streams of activity as the program is implemented. The work environment is dynamic, fast-paced and results driven with high expectations of superior service delivery.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of HL7 and other Interfaces from the Core Legacy Systems and TrakCare EMR to numerous ancillary systems and services within the NT Health enterprise. The Technical Project Manager will coordinate work packages between DCIS Digital Health Services (DHS) Integration Platform Team, various system vendors and 3rd party integration specialists, in order to effectively and efficiently deliver work packages according to plan. This position will work with internal and external stakeholders to bring structure while implementing complex, project-based processes to bring increased efficiency in the delivery of services.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated high level project management skills within a large, complex and high-profile ICT program environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing HL7 based Integration solutions
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus platforms
- Healthcare Industry Experience
- Experience in managing projects across the Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven ability to build, manage and lead a high performance multidisciplinary team to deliver high quality, customer focused integration outcomes using agile (eg SCRUM) practices.
- Extensive internal and external stakeholder management and the successful delivery of agreed business priorities and objectives.
- Vendor Management experience.
- Experience with other project management methodologies such as PMI or Prince2.
- Healthshare and/or TrakCare Experience