The department is seeking a Technical Project Manager to lead, monitor, and motivate different teams across the Department and interact with staff at all levels including SES.
- Lead projects to successful delivery and outcomes
- Evaluate complex situations using diverse sources of information
- Create and manage methods of management, communication plans, and processes
- Analyse, plan, and develop procedures and other management and technical duties
- Participate in the allocation of budget, staff and any other resource(s) that are needed to accomplish or achieve set out goals (projects), and also monitor the performance of every project
- Responsible for the management of complex problems and development of processes for scheduling and administration
- Responsible for identifying, clarifying, and communicating the vision(s) and/or objective(s) of projects and show how they fall in place with, enhance, or inhibits such vision(s) and/or objective(s)
Skills & Attributes
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. Network/ Gateway, Client-server, relational databases, and Cloud web-based architectures including Azure and AWS platform /service/ solution offerings and security requirements)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant IT Infrastructure Enterprise Solutions
- Able to adapt to a changing environment and outcome-focused
- Must have Project Management Certification
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.