Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Technical Project Manager with significant experience to define the approach and manage the implementation of Data Migration and System configuration activities.
This contract role is based on the Central Coast, NSW.
- Effectively manage project activities to enable the Property & Rating Project to deliver new products and services, on-time and within budget.
- Develop scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including succinct and accurate project status reports.
- Anticipate, address and resolve project issues or conflicts within the program governance structure.
- Identify, evaluate and manage project risks and interdependencies.
- Coordinate and manage permanent and adhoc teams (including contractors) to ensure project outcomes are achieved.
- Extensive Project Management experience.
- Significant experience in vendor management and contract negotiations.
- Excellent business engagement and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong relationship development skills and ability to build a strong, collaborative relationship with the Program, Project and 3rd Party teams.
- Effective written and verbal communication and negotiation skills gained in a large business environment.
- Highly developed analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills with the ability to initiate creative and practical solutions.
- Practical involvement in all stages of technical delivery, from feasibility through to execution, closure and support.
- Experience in data migration and cleansing on a large scale project, ideally with consolidation of systems.
- People management and leadership experience.