Initially through till the end of financial year 2020 this is an opportunity to work on interesting projects and contribute to the implementation of cutting edge technology.
A background in delivering projects relating to data or business intelligence would be highly regarded.
You will be responsible for:
- Initiate new projects and deliver high level communication to project sponsors and other key stakeholders ensuring they are briefed on projects objectives, milestones and progress.
- Establish plans and schedules for internal and external project activities, including financial plans and estimates to ensure successful project delivery.
- Scope and manage critical, high profile ICT-enabled business change initiatives, in order to achieve agreed objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Advise, recommend and prepare supporting architectural products based on expertise and experience in the technology domains for assigned projects.
- Set direction, define and develop innovative methods to manage the division's data information, models and products and to ensure discoverability, accessibility, interoperability, security, integrity, safety and availability.
- Identify new and alternative approaches to performing the division's data acquisition through to data publication activities including recognition of the potential for automation, assessment of the costs and potential benefits of the new approaches considered and, where appropriate, management of change and implementation
- Project delivery history on complex data related initiatives, for example business intelligence, data warehousing or multi division integration
- Principal/Senior role experienced working on critical systems in complex and diverse business and technology environments, with both technical project management and architectural skillsets
- Proven ability to manage projects including architecture development, procurement in a government context, and implementation of services.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work packages and activities.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule projects using appropriate tools and monitor projects to ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, time and scope, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project artefacts including business cases, benefits realisation plans, project and stage plans, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Danielle Wren or Matt Brearley on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website: talentinternational.com