- New South Wales
- $374.42 - $410.00 per day
- Job Type
- Sharyn Saxby
- 8 days ago
- Blue Chip Consultancy Brand
- Technical Resource Coordinator
- Initial 6-month contract
- Macquarie Park Location
Due to extensive growth and new business expansion we are seeking an experienced Technical Project Resource Coordinator to join our dedicated client, based in Macquarie Park.
You will be pivotal to the business providing Technical Resource Coordination to support the successful delivery of IT infrastructure projects across the nation. Being the first point of contact for resource requests your excellent organisational and communication skills will see you succeed in this role.
In this role the following will be expected:
- Coordinate the Technical team in achieving utilisation targets through ensuring sufficient project allocation and maintaining accurate workplans
- Mediate resource allocation conflicts between Project Managers and escalate when necessary
- Assist technical resources in managing training, leave and time in lieu to retain low levels of leave whilst maintaining project deliverables
- Coordinate training for technical staff
- Perform daily reviews of resource requests in the DXC and client systems with a particular focus on urgent requests
- Assist with the induction of new resources to the NSW Professional Services teams.
- Develop the team's resourcing documentation and information.
- Assist with expense reviews for Technical resources and Project Managers to ensure validity
Key skills and experiences:
- At least 3 years Resource coordination/management experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in professional IT services industry
- Proven experience in successful personnel management
- Previous experience working in a project environment
- Experience in Human Resource or Project Administrator role
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to follow established processes
- Excellent record-keeping and administrative skills
- Good negotiation and decision making skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline and/or appropriate qualifications
For further information please contact Scarlett Cooke - firstname.lastname@example.org