Our client is pursuing multiple Technical Security Specialists to lead the planning, design and implementation of the department's strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents. You will provide technical guidance, technical leadership and technical subject matter expertise.
Skills and Attributions
- Understanding of the design & implementation with Essential 8 mitigation
- Experience in security environments evaluating & implementing controls
- Familiarity with implementing security systems with Windows/ Linux
- Understanding of Vulnerability management solutions developing policies
- Knowledge of implementing security controls with system engineering methodologies
- Ability develop system documentation ie. System Security Documentation
- Experience & understanding of SOC (Desirable)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.