- $120 - $140 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 22 days ago
- 6 month contract + extensions
- Contribute to the secure development of systems & infrastructure
- Minimum NV1 clearance required
The Department is looking for a Technical Security Specialist with a strong understanding of ICT security policy within Commonwealth Government and a background in large and complex IT environments and projects. This Specialist will undertake technically complex work that will include IT security analysis and compliance assessments of systems. They will be responsible for:
- Supporting the agile development of systems as an embedded security resource.
- Contributing to the secure development of systems, infrastructure and functional designs based on best-practice security frameworks, federal government security requirements and internal controls.
- Identifying and evaluating alternative designs to address security vulnerabilities detected early in a system's development.
- Supporting project management teams and the ITSA to deliver governance and management plans for systems during their design phase. (SOA, SRMP, SSPs)
- Supporting a change program or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards (including security).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Significant experience working as a Security Specialist with large scale ICT projects in Federal Government
- Experience in undertaking ICT security compliance and risk assessments
- Demonstrated ability to deliver information security solutions that meet business requirements and align with risk and compliance obligations
- Minimum NV1 clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.