- Australian Capital Territory
- $120 - $150 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 17 days ago
You will also develop security requirements and security architecture artefacts with consideration of the ISM and its artefacts, and develop security documentation, processes and architectures
- Experience in design, build and run of application whitelisting solutions.
- Technical experience implementing security controls in corporate ICT and/or operational technology environments using systems engineering methodologies.
- Experience implementing security configurations and maintaining Windows systems.
- Experience implementing security configurations and maintaining Linux systems (particularly relating to SELinux).
- Experience with privileged access management solutions and working with system owners to onboard systems.
- Experience with vulnerability management solutions and working with system owners to develop scan policies.
- Experience working with system owners to develop log collection plans.
Contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 for more information.