- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 5 months ago
You will be part of the team supporting and working towards delivering an automated, robust and secure cloud environment. You will have proven ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships and work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain services.
12 month contract + 12 month extension
Northside Brisbane (Chermside)
Flexible Daily Rate
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for creating relevant documentation.
- Assist with design documentation as required for new application proposing the whitelisting rules.
- Analyse specific impacts of automation and deliver processes for integrating disparate services.
- Work in agile team environment to and be responsible for creating Product backlogs with detailed description and acceptance criteria.
- Apply technical skills to support workable solutions that meet business requirements.
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec DCS version 6.X including installation and configuration
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager version 14.x including installation and configuration.
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec Endpoint Protection Client version 14.x including installation and configuration.
- Troubleshooting experience of Symantec clients, DCS and SEP
- Advance policy design, creation, implantation and troubleshooting
- Patching experience of Symantec products on both Windows and Linux systems