A large government department is seeking a level three equivalent Technical Support Specialist to engage in a long-term contract position based in Canberra. You will be assisting external entities in this role, with their onboarding processes to use a bespoke department application, which is Java-based.
- Possible options for contract extension.
- Australian citizenship and security clearance essential.
- Competitive contract rate available - based on a full-time work structure.
Support Requests in this Role May Include:
- Troubleshooting MQ connectivity issues. Eg; why a change won't start.
- Identifying issues with XML messages. For example is it valid/well-formed, are the headers correct, or is the message correctly signed?
- Raising service request with our managed service provider to get firewall changes made.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Medha Malik on 02 6285 3500 or Medha.firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.