- Melbourne C B D
- $81000 - $92000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Donal McCann
- 14 days ago
- Permanent position - Government Agency
- Based in Melbourne CBD - Working From Home Initially
- Level 2/3 Support - O365, Azure, SharePoint
This role, as part of a small team, provides technical support for IT infrastructure including but not limited to all servers, PCs, printers, LAN networks, public/private cloud infrastructure, connections to satellite offices.
- Reporting to the IT Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and troubleshooting O365, Sharepoint, MS Teams and Microsoft Azure
- Administering and monitoring all personal devices, including PCs, laptops and tablets, and their applications.
- Providing second level service request, incident and problem management services.
- Measuring, reporting on and managing services to ensure they conform to service levels, standards and procedures.
- Project coordination for technology upgrades and updates to servers and desktops.
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years experience providing Level 2 support in an ITIL environment
- Strong experience supporting Office 365, Sharepoint, MS Teams and Microsoft Azure
- Expert knowledge and experience managing Windows PCs and laptops, including deploying Windows SOEs and patches.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to write documentation and procedure manuals
- Effective communication skills to assist stakeholders and prepare clear written technical advice and work procedures.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or a related field
- Completed or studying Microsoft certifications (Azure Fundementals, Azure Administrator, etc)
Express your interest to Xavier Cusack by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below or contact on 9236 7752.